2019 CAPO Nationals
Last Updated: 17 February 2019
INFORMATION SHEET 1 - Issued February 2019
- Limited to a total of 110 lifters and it will be “first in best dressed” with division specific cut-offs for lifters.
- Daily lifting schedules will be determined and communicated AFTER entries have closed.
- This is a RAW PLUS meet – lifting raw is up to the individual.
- RECORDS can be broken for Raw, Classic Raw (Raw Plus), Single Ply, Multi Ply and age categories.
- Camp Wattle Grove, 59 Galvin Road, Wattle Grove WA 6107
- CAPO Powerlifting have partnered with International on the Water Hotel to provide you with an exclusive discount off their Best Flexible Rate.
Call, email, or head to their website: www.internationalonthewater.com.au and use the Promo Code: CAPO to receive your discount.
- Promo Code: CAPO
- ALL LIFTERS must have posted a total at a CAPO competition since 1 September 2018 to be eligible to enter the 2019 National Championships.
The qualifying standards for the OPEN 3-lift competition are detailed below.
If you are competing in aged categories you do not need to meet the qualifying standards but must have set a total at a CAPO competition since 1 September 2018.
OPEN QUALIFYING TOTALS
|MENS OPEN||RAW||RAW PLUS
|SINGLE PLY||MULTI PLY|
|WOMENS OPEN||RAW||RAW PLUS (wraps/sleeves)||SINGLE PLY||MULTI PLY|